Saturday, August 9, 2008

In a nut shell

It's been a week since I got the boxes transported to their next "holding pin". I wanted to write, I needed to write, but...I couldn't justify sitting down when there was so much to do.

I am pretty much settled in now. The new place is great and I LOVE being home. I had a productive week working from home, and LOVE sitting in my office, up in the loft, looking out into the foothills through the big windows positioned perfectly for this very purpose. Working is not the same from this vantage point!

So, the week has brought a few nice surprises. My daughter started a blog! You can see it by clicking http://kbwifey.blogspot.com/, check it out...she is funny, endearing, and wonderful. I'm not just saying that 'cuz she's my daughter either!

I went and got a massage Thursday night...it was SOOO necessary and very relaxing...the highlight of the week!

Work was filled with twists and turns, and it was nice to end the week with dinner with my buddy and the watching of the Olympics in HD "splendor". :)

Today, I tackle the garage and a few other little projects, then, I will be "done" with the whole moving, settling in, etc. I am looking forward to just living life and not "moving" it.

So, that is it, my week in a nutshell. Nothing too over the top, mostly, a productive and good week.

I should be able to keep up the blog a little better, and won't always have "nothing" interesting to report or discuss.

Time to get the coffee...

No comments:

My Blog List